Meet The Ain
(Chet) Desai, MD
Transplant Nephrology Medical Director email@example.com
Dr. Desai is our transplant medical director at associates in nephrology. He has over 10 years of academic, clinical and leadership experience in transplantation.
His areas of interest include all aspects of kidney transplant, pancreas transplant, as well as combined heart-kidney and liver-kidney transplants. He is a published author.
His focus is to improve patient access to transplant and provide great care to our transplant recipients.
- Medical School: Pune, India
- Residency and Nephrology Fellowship: New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY
- Transplant Fellowship: Emory University, Atlanta, GA UNOS Certified for Kidney Transplant
Zaid I. Haddad, MD
As a physician trained in nephrology and transplant, Dr. Haddad strives to employ his expertise in diagnosing and delaying progression of chronic kidney diseases.
Through exciting new advancements in the field and advocate for kidney transplant as a life-altering treatment modality that he considers to be a second chance at a healthy life free of dialysis.
- Medical School: University of Jordan
- Residency: Rosalind Franklin University, Chicago, IL Nephrology, Kidney and Pancreas Transplant Fellowship: USC Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- UNOS Certified for Kidney and Pancreas Transplant
Transplant Nurse Coordinator
Partnering With The Best In Kidney Health
121 S WILKE ROAD, STE 111
ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, IL 60005-1524
675 W NORTH AVE. STE 309
MELROSE PARK, IL 60160-1623
HIGHLAND PARK OFFICE
1160 PARK AVE W, STE 5N
HIGHLAND PARK, IL 60035-2230
PARK RIDGE OFFICE
1550 N NORTHWEST HWY, STE 303
PARK RIDGE, IL 60068-1460
PORTAGE PARK OFFICE
3929 N CENTRAL AVE, STE 4
CHICAGO, IL 60634-3072
SOUTH MICHIGAN OFFICE
2600 S MICHIGAN AVE, STE 305
CHICAGO, IL 60616-2857
SOUTH PULASKI OFFIcE
6959 S PULASKI RD
CHICAGO, IL 60629-4238
2315 E 93RD ST, Ste 337
CHICAGO, IL 60617-3984